So Christmas appears to be creeping up on us..! Not long now until the first of two festive Craft & Vintage Fairs at the Working Men’s Club, Westfields Terrace, Higham Ferrers on Saturday 25th November 9am-1pm. The December one will be on the 23rd. These events are held monthly at the same time as the popular Farmers’ Markets so why not pop over to Higham Ferrers and visit both!
This month we have a great selection of stalls as always including:
- indoor and outdoor Christmas wreaths
- handmade and vintage decorations inc stockings, beaded decorations, felt and crochet baubles
- memory jars and boards
- cakes and treats
- vintage inspired crochet
- carved wooden gifts raising money for the NSPCC
- charity tombola
- handmade cards
- plants and other garden items
- yarn, needles and a variety of knitted and crochet items
Plus lots more!
It’s free entry as always and half price hot drinks 9-10am. Please spread the word and tell local friends and family about these fantastic Craft & Vintage Fairs in Higham Ferrers!