I aim to hold fabulous craft fairs where:
- A wide variety of high quality crafts are available at a range of prices to suit all tastes and budgets.
- There are lots of stalls to browse, avoiding duplicate stalls as much as possible.
- There are refreshments and delicious cakes so you can sit and enjoy the atmosphere and decide which stall may need a second look..!
- Children enjoy themselves too. I provide simple craft activities for children to have a go at and sell craft bags for children to take home. There are also highchairs as well as books and toys to keep little ones entertained while you shop.
- There is a competition at each fair for children to take part in. Winners are announced on theFacebook page and on this website.
- Crafts people can sell their work knowing the fair has been well advertised and that they will get well looked after.
Above all, I hope the fairs are a fun and welcoming event for the whole family. I am always keen to hear feedback so please come and say hello and let me know what you think!