Hello lovely people, I’d like to pick your brains please..!
I’m looking for a new venue to hold Craft Fairs, or possibly Handmade, Vintage & Gift Shopping Events and wondered if anyone had any bright ideas? I’ve been looking around for a while and can’t seem to find anything that fits the bill. The venue needs to:
- be affordable!!
- be bright and airy
- be spacious – room for 30-50 tables ideally
- have free car parking
- be on a High Street or somewhere with lots of passing traffic
- have rectangular tables
- have kitchen facilities
- not already host craft fairs or be too close to another regular craft fair
- be within 20 minutes or so of Higham Ferrers
Ideally I would also like…
- flexibility of rooms e.g. as at Saxon hall we can use 1, 2 or 3 rooms depending on how many stalls we have
- outside space
- power points of stall holders to use
So if anyone has any ideas please do get in touch! Thank you.
Enjoy the sunshine and have a lovely bank holiday weekend x